27 February 2012

MMAM - Vol. 54

In Britain, the SHERLOCK Series 2 soundtrack was just released today, and thus, the tracks are immediately available on YouTube. Sometimes, I love this generation. Anyway, I'm not going to spoil real details for anybody, but the scene that accompanies this music is brutal and stunning and brilliant. The master detective has to find a way to get out of an impossible situation, a situation that still has fans typing furiously on the internet about with their many theories. But this music is fantastic, in my opinion. Pulse pounding in the beginning, and sweet near the finale as a friendship is put to the ringer.

So give it a listen, will ya please, and more than that, I implore you with every ounce of my being to somehow, someway watch BBC's SHERLOCK. The first series, three 90-minute episodes, are streaming right this second on Netflix, so do yourself a favor and watch them. Series 2 will air on PBS in May, but if you're like me and don't want to wait, well....internet, man. Until then, enjoy this wonderful music!

No comments: