29 July 2013

MMAM: Vol. 59

By now most of you have seen it, experienced the epic scope, were overcome by the brilliant score by Hans Zimmer, and formulated your opinions on the controversial bits of Zack Snyder's Man of Steel. A month later, and even my thoughts still aren't together about the whole thing. But one thing I do know, is that this score, coupled with The Lone Ranger, this summer is most definitely owned by Hans Zimmer.

Below I've attached the signature score of Man of Steel, the one heard in Trailer 3, and with how quickly the companies are blocking these YouTube uploads I'm not sure how long it will be up, but if you haven't had a chance to listen to this score, please do yourself the service of listening to it right now. It's truly amazing.

Hans Zimmer, my man, you rock.


No comments: