19 September 2011

MMAM - Vol. 45

I am shamefully late to all forms of contemporary music. One such song, which I think is at least two years old, is MGMT's "Time to Pretend", which I initially heard in SEX DRIVE and then popped up at a bunch of other flicks. After all, that's what happens with popular songs - they show up everywhere, and then audiences get sick of it. Like Flo Rida's "Right Round". At least I think that's the title.

Anyway, so a few days ago I found out that this was the song I dug from SEX DRIVE, and have been blasting it in my dorm room quite a lot. Luckily the roomie isn't around or else he would most likely be 'Grrrr!' So enjoy the awesomeness of "Time to Pretend", or if you're sick of this two or whatever year old song, enjoy the skippiness! If it's any consolation, I was initially gonna put the INVADER ZIM theme for this week, but I thought fifty seconds wasn't long enough awesomeness for y'all. Cheers!

No comments: