31 January 2011

February 2011: OMENS


Back in September, the awesome David Bishop at Hoping for Something to Hope For came up with this rather brilliant idea: with the rather ginormous library of instant streaming media on Netflix available, spend an entire month watching one film (or TV pilot) a day and blog about it. Helps keeping regularity in posting, chums down ones Netflix Que, and adds content and new reviews to your blog.

Well, I plan on doing that as well.

For the month of February, I will be exorcising the weekly features (with the exception of The Watcher) in favor for One Month Exploring Netflix Streaming. I have one hell of a giant streaming Que and it's about time I watch some of these bloody films, and with me unable to get rides back home making me stuck at school and thus in the presence of high-speed internet and all the Netflix I could ever want, there's not a better opportunity.

As per Davids rules, they are as follows:
  1. Watch something new (never before seen) via Netflix Streaming for each day of the month.
  2. It can be either a full feature film or a pilot episode of a television show.
  3. Report the Netflix rating given along with justification each day.
C'mon, how can this not be fun? If anyone else has interest in doing this, the more the merrier. Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy the daily dose of content! Don't be surprised if I accidentally post a homework assignment instead of a movie review...

I kid, I kid.

I hope.

At the end of the month, I'll post a tally of what I reviewed, the Netflix ratings I gave 'em, and just a small wrap-up of the month. Reviews will usually be up around 5 PM. Cheers!

1 comment:

David Bishop said...

Nice! I look forward to what you find on Netflix.