28 February 2011

OMENS Recap

Here endith a wonderful month of fresh new movies watched and reviewed. Didn't get to watch all of the movies on my Que I had wanted to see, but I had the opportunity to watch enough that I'm immensely satisfied. I hope readers enjoyed some, if not all, of the choices. Also major happiness: I only missed a day! A world of w00t!

It feels good to see the wide range of ratings. Mostly three star features, but that in on itself ain't bad at all.

I loved doing this feature, and when I start Netflix back up (after the last movie, I had to put it Netflix on hold again cos of lack of money), I just might try this again, maybe in September when life at school is easy peasy again. Thanks for stopping by, and if you haven't read all the reviews, they are included below - complete with rating - for your easy access pleasure. Cheers!

Five Stars
An American Werewolf in London

Black Dynamite

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Centurion

This Film Is Not Yet Rated

Four Stars

The Blob
Empire Records

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
The Lost Boys: The Thirst
Superman/Batman: Apocalypse

Quills
Young Sherlock Holmes

Three Stars

Angels & Demons

Astro Boy

Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman
Dalekmania

Franklyn

La Femme Nikita
The Machinist

Mortal Kombat

The Ten

Two Stars

The Beach
DeepStar Six

I'm Still Here

The Lost Boys

The Lost Boys: The Tribe


One Star

Sorority Boys

3 comments:

Fletch said...

That's a pretty solid month of movie watching. Impressive, padawan.

Andrew Simon said...

Haha! Thanks, Master Jedi (or Sith?)

I loved doing OMENS - and hope to do it again in the somewhat near future. But with a twist: Rachel's MST3K posts have inspired me to do a month of MST3K Streaming. Can you dig it?

Fletch said...

Sadly, I can not dig it. I have nothing against it, but I've never gotten into MST3K.