20 December 2010

MMAM - Vol. 21

Me and Christmas music...well, we don't mix. So I'm sure you can understand my gritted teeth every time I step into mum's car and she's blasting jolly 'ol jingles. But there does happen to be one song I like, "Carol of the Bells." I love it: beautiful violin work, great momentum and zigzaggyness (yeah, I don't know what that means either). But that's not the song I'm going to be using today. Nah, the song in question is from the band Relient K, and since it's a Christian band, it's the only way she can deal with some quasi-punk rock. 'Cuz, y'know, it's God-lyish.

Anyway, they did a FANTASTICly fun and awesome "Twelve Days of Christmas", and it never fails to get me in the mood. Makes me genuinely like Christmas and enjoy the obnoxious customers, crowds, and unintelligent drivers. [Oh, how retail has ruined my love for humanity] This is how they should sing the song at churches, and most definitely should be the staple on how to remix a song. Without further ado, enjoy, recite, repeat, love. And, of course, Merry Christmas and all that good stuff.

>

No comments: