13 September 2010

MMAM - Vol. 8

There's this movie that came out on August 13th, called SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD, that I sorta fell in love with. At least that's what they're saying. Although the story was very much Scott Pilgrim fighting Ramona Flowers' seven evil exes, another major component of the feature film was music. Our main character, Mr. Pilgrim, was in a band called the Sex Bob-ombs, and their music is featured quite heavily throughout the flick. The below track is played during a crucial fight sequence between the band and two of the exes. Out of all the songs in the movie, I love this one the most. It's just so damn energetic, man! Makes me wanna go throw myself in a band, even though I know 'train wreck' would be a good way to summarize how well I'd do in it. Anyway, listen to the track, and go see SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD.

Oh, and if your local theater isn't carrying the title anymore thanks to piss-poor box office results [not like it's YOUR fault, 'cuz if you read this blog that means you saw this epic epic of epic epicness, 'cuz you're cool], SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD comes to DVD/Blu-Ray 9 November 2010.

No comments: